4.22.2010

Some of This, Some of That

I couldn't stand having this thing glaring at me from across the room for too long, so the other day I painted it. It has some good height to it, making it fit rather snugly into the city.
I used super-cheap paint, which made it look really good in some areas, but it clumped up (or hid) from others. Overall, for a terrain piece, it turned out pretty good.

It needed...more. To answer this I made up some banners on my computer, printed them off, singed, then glued.
I also finished off two more Imperial objective markers made from bastion bitz.


Oh, and this rabble is a handful of chaos marauders that got some paint this weekend. Yes, green torches, they do worship Tzeentch after all....
Until next time, keep breathing,
Ricalope.

3 comments:

Karitas said...

Really nice paint on that terrain peice.

And the banners are a lovely touch :)

still green flam. oh, I see, Tzzentch :)

Craig said...

nice work mate!

Admiral Drax said...

The scenery pieces and those objective markers are all fantastic, mate!