12.06.2010

Clowns for the Clown God!

The clowns have putty and sand. I declare that faces are hard as hell to sculpt.
I am contemplating mohawks for some of them...
Except for that, I think they might almost be ready for primer.
I decided against joining the upper body of a metal harlequin for the riders, but due to the hips and sleeves, it would be a mountain of work. As for the metal clowns, I might mix them up with some wytches some day.
And, although those round-topped stands are neat, they were starting to make me angry. So, I puttied over the hole and drilled a new one. Ha!
What a fun day, hope yours was,
Ricalope

2 comments:

Mephistopheles said...

gotta say, love the face sculpt on the bike!
looks very similar to the original metal face plate you could get for them.
your own complete sculpt or did you have a image to work off/mold to use?

Unknown said...

I worked from the memories of harlequins past, so I am glad you got that impression. Mission accomplished, ty!