3.07.2011

IKE's Little Friends

Haven't you always wanted some flying droids with magnetic acceleration guns? I have for a little while now. The merc army is where they belong.
I am starting off small, with the 'regular' sized ones. They get the usual treatment of smilies, hazard stripes and barcodes. I might keep repeating the random white lines, they seem sci-fi-y.
As far rules, well I haven't thought that far. Possibly jetbikes with 24" Str4 AP5 A3 guns? 3-5 in a Fast Attack squadron? No combat ability (WS2 Str3 A1) with a moderate Ld (7?) I will post the datasheet on Rabbit Hole sometime soon. (EDIT: I posted the rules HERE! Yay!)
All feed back is appreciated!
Ricalope.

2 comments:

CounterFett said...

They look pretty awesome.

The kind of conversion work I aspire to. As for the rules, I am still newb enough that I don't comment.

Mark said...

Nice! Looks like someone's starting a Mechanicus army....