3.15.2011

The Letter I

Because I want to, it is fluffy, I get to make up new words and out of spite, I am going to make my own bloody =I= codex, just for the hammer. I want it to be as balanced/fair as possible, so any feedback and ideas are more than welcome!

So, here's the outline;

HQ
Ordo Malleus Inquisitor
Elite
Interrogator
Daemonhosts (1-3)
0-1 Temple Assassin
Death Cult
0-1 Purifiers (psyker squad)
Troops
Inquisitorial Stormtroopers
Inducted Veterans
Militia
Fast Attack
Stormrider Squadron (3-10, bikes)
Stormspeeder Squadron (1-3, landspeeders)
Stormhunter Squadron (1-3, light vehicles)
Valkyrie Squadron (1-3)
Heavy Support
0-1 Unbound Daemonhost
Vulture Gunship
Dreadmech (walker)
Stormtrooper Heavy Weapon Squad
Transport
Rhino
Chimera
Land Raider (Inquisitor and Interrogator only)

2 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Looks good to me - I was bummed to hear how they've hamstrung the forces of the Inquisition in the upcoming GK Codex. May I suggest giving the Inquisitor/Interrogator the option for a Storm Raven? Perhaps an either/or sort of arrangement for the Land Raider ("The army may include either a Land Raider or a Storm Raven as the personal transport vehicle for the Inquisitor and his retinue").

...If only because I just painted an Inquisitorial Storm Raven. Heh.

Unknown said...

True, the stormraven should be a transport option for Inquisitors, although likely not a lowly Interrogator. It will be added ;)