11.25.2011

Flesh Tearers - Land Raider Crusader

After a long wait, the land raider crusader is finished. I think it turned out well.
I love painting tanks, but this guy took more time than normal. It wasn't the model itself, it is just that I don't paint commissions when I am sick, especially with a fever. But once the fever broke...
This is the first of two, the second will be for the death company, this one is for those terminators (which are currently on the project table).
The sponsons are glued in, but not the other hatches/guns, for easy transport and aiming.
I got to say, weathering is way too much fun to do!
Until next round, be well.

2 comments:

Tristan M said...

It looks incredible bro! Does make me wonder if white crosses for death company will get lost due to the hazard stripes. :\ Let me ponder it a bit.

ps. Have been building a couple dreads!

Unknown said...

I was thinking the crosses would be on top and on the hatches. Possibly making it all black, either way I will be painting the death co first.

Did you still want me to send you that brass (and which ones?)