1.23.2013

The Last of Them?

 Wow, that was a journey.  Almost two sets of Space Hulk terminators all magnetized, converted and sent from the far East of Canada.
 These termies sport the rather fashionable hazard striping accessorized with ample bling and some osl on the power weapons.
 I'm quite happy to see these guys done.  Not only do I think they look cool, but it makes me that much closer to completion on this project (from the minis I have at least).
The second crusader's engines are rumbling...and I think a group shot might be in order.  Until next round!

2 comments:

Tristan M said...

They look incredible as always!

Sorry I got busy last couple nights, I will definitely give you a ring this evening.

Marcel said...

cant beat a little fleshtearer goonesss!
awesome work mate!
How do you feel about joining our blog group at:
http://scifiwargamers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/join-scifiwargamers-network.html

Be good to see you there!

Marse