3.18.2013

Flesh Tearers - Land Raider Crusader Number 2!

 Guess what doesn't fit in the photobox....Land Raiders!  Hopefully these desk-shots will be decent enough.  After much painting, the second Flesh Tearer crusader is ready!
 This one carries a squad of Death Company around (hence the white x's) and is designated "Mortis".
 The doors and guns are glued in (as requested) with the sponsons able to move.  Only the multimelta is separate, that pintle mount looks very unstable, at least for transport in my opinion.
 I really like the way the metal turned out on these, I might do a tutorial on it one day...
 This leaves only one squad of Death Company left in "box one" and I can send it off.  Just got to keep the mojo working!
 Until next round....
...be well.

3 comments:

Tristan M said...

looks excellent!
how easy was it to darken it to match the first one? maybe a side by side pic if you have the chance!!

practically drooling at the thought of getting my hands on these guys.

Unknown said...

I put a wash over it and now they match up pretty decent. Should be near-perfect after a matt varnish.

I can't wait to get them to you!

Tristan M said...

Storm Ravens are assembled as far as I can take them. I need a few heads/shoulderpads to finish off the last of the walking death company.