3.20.2013

He Wanders, He Drinks

 The trolls needed some Irish, and I think Gundrun the Wanderer fits the bill.  Being a binge-drinker he should get along well, and besides, he brought his own liquor!
 This mini almost painted itself having such a wicked sculpt.  I also think I've nailed down the wine-bottle-effect.  This ogre pops up occasionally in both my armies (he goes well in the "living Cryx" list), I think mercenaries are a great way to spice up the various factions without just having allies.
 Some readers may have noticed the new look.  How do you like it?  Too busy or made of win?
Until next round...

3 comments:

Tristan M said...

new look is good.
you should fix that librarium online pic issue though.. been broken forever

Unknown said...

thnx & done!

MrLee said...

Very nicely done here! Congrats!